Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
Business Mobile Banking…anytime, anywhere business banking.
Business doesn’t stop just because you’re away from the office and some financial decisions simply can’t wait until you return. That’s why Business Mobile Banking is a critical tool for you and your business. It’s a portable suite of cash management services with features that go way beyond the basics.
- View account balances, transaction history, and check images
- Easily transfers funds between your business accounts
- Make approvals for key transactions
- Remotely deposit checks right from your smartphone*
- Originate payments for ACH, Wire and Loans
- Use the same token authentication processes as Business Plus Online Banking.
Mobile Deposit Instructions
- Log in to your BankCherokee Business Plus app
- Endorse the back of the check as “For Mobile Deposit Only BankCherokee” and your signature.
- Select “Deposit” from the Menu
- Select “New Deposit”
- Select the account to receive the deposit
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check
- Write on the front of the check “Mobile Deposit on DATE” (where date is the full date you deposited the check by Mobile Deposit). This will help you remember that you have deposited the check.
- Securely store your check and destroy it after 14 days. Make sure you received credit for the deposit before destroying the check.
Check Image Tips
- Take photo against a background with a strong contrast between the check and the surrounding area
- Position the camera above the check so there is no angle
- Move any objects that show up in the picture away from the check
- Make sure the check is visible, contains all four corners, is well lit and in focus
- The check must contain a readable; check number, payee name and endorsement
- The check must contain a readable MICR line at the bottom of the check
- The check must contain a readable character (numeric) amount of the check and legal amount of the check
- The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States
Check Safekeeping, Retention and Destruction
- The paper check should be stored in a secure place.
- Mobile Deposit users are required to securely and irretrievably destroy the original paper check after 14 days.
- A shredder will assist in complete destruction of check information.
- Do not leave deposited checks lying around, do not put deposited checks in the trash or recycle containers, unless they have been shredded first.
*Funds Availability – for deposits received and accepted before 2:30 pm Central Time on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. Funds from your deposit generally will be available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit.