Steps to take if your BankCherokee Check Card has been lost or stolen.
Step One – Close your Check Card (see options below)
- During Normal Banking Hours - (Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to Noon.)
Call our Convenience Banking Center: 651-225-6299
- After Hours
Please call Card Services at 1-800-472-3272 and a member of their support team will assist you. The support team will ask you what bank you are with, make sure to tell them "BankCherokee" - all one word. It will make it much easier for them to locate your card.
Step Two – If you are using the After Hours number, please click here to email us. In your email please say that you reported your card lost or stolen via the After Hours number and provide us with a contact phone number. We will call you during normal banking hours the next business day to further assist you.
Step Three – Do you have other credit cards that were lost or stolen or a BankCherokee Credit Card? If so, below are customer service numbers to Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express so you can report your card(s) lost or stolen.
- BankCherokee Credit Card: Contact Élan Financial Services: 1-800-558-3424
- Visa: 1-800-847-2911 (within the U.S. or Canada)
- MasterCard: 1-800-627-8372 (within the U.S.)
- Outside US, cardholders can call collect using local operator 1-636-722-7111.
- Discover: 1-800-347-2683 (within the U.S.)
- Outside US, 1-801-902-3100
- American Express: 1-800-528-4800 (within the U.S.)