A message from Heidi Gesell - CEO of BankCherokee
It has been over three months since we closed our lobbies to our customers and asked most of our employees to work from home. Now, as Minnesota begins to gradually reopen, we are also preparing to re-open most of our lobbies, beginning June 29.
We want you to know that the safety, health and well-being of our employees, our customers and our community continue to be top priorities for us. As a result, the following changes/adaptations will be in effect until further notice:
- Our customer-facing employees will have Plexiglas dividers to help protect both parties when interacting with customers. They will also be wearing masks.
- We ask that you wear masks when you visit our lobbies. We will also expect you to briefly lower your mask when you are at the teller window so our employees can properly identify you.
- If you would like to meet with a banker for account opening, loan closings or safe deposit visits, we strongly encourage you to make an appointment. This will ensure we are prepared for your visit.
- If our lobbies become crowded, we will limit the number of people allowed in the Bank at one time.
- While in our lobbies, we ask you to appropriately socially distance yourself from others. There will be guides on the floor to provide direction.
The Randolph drive-up will be open starting July 6. The branch lobby will continue to be closed, except by appointment.
We encourage you to continue to use our drive-ups, mobile, and on-line banking for your routine transactions.
Our hours at all locations will be 9-5 Monday through Friday. On Saturdays, we will be open in the drive-up only from 9-12 at our Grand, Smith, and North Oaks offices.
I would like to thank you for your patience and understanding over the past few months and ask for the same as we re-open our lobbies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.